Our litigation clients include large corporations, small businesses, and individuals. We help each client develop a case-specific and client-specific e-Discovery protocol to identify, preserve, collect, review, and produce ESI from a variety of sources.
We work with e-discovery vendors and our clients to:
- Develop a comprehensive ESI Protocol;
- Facilitate compliance with preservation obligations;
- Identify custodians of relevant information;
- Identify locations where relevant information is stored (e.g., file servers, email servers, document management systems, etc.);
- Develop effective and efficient collection methodologies for each data source (e.g., remote collection, in-person collection by an outside e-discovery vendor);
- Create an early data assessment (EDA) or early case assessment (ECA) plan to analyze and categorize the client’s data and cull non-responsive data prior to review;
- Document all phases of the e-Discovery process.