The business and legal landscape of the long-term care industry is rapidly evolving. Bell, Davis & Pitt’s long-term care attorneys understand the complexities of this dynamic and highly-regulated business environment.
The long-term care practice at Bell, Davis & Pitt encompasses a broad spectrum of clients in the senior services industry, ranging from single-facility providers to some of the largest operations in North Carolina. Our clients include assisted living facilities, skilled nursing facilities, and other types of senior residential communities operating as both for-profit and non-profit businesses. We understand the litigious nature of this industry and regularly provide defense of claims against long-term care facilities in state and federal courts and arbitration.
Our attorneys frequently counsel our clients on the following matters:
- Defense of long-term care facilities in litigation and arbitration
- State licensing, regulatory, and administrative matters
- Corporate transactions, including the purchase and sale of long-term care facilities
- Real estate matters
- Employment matters
- General business disputes
- Risk management and training for long-term care facilities