The safety of our clients, employees, and visitors is of paramount concern to Bell Davis & Pitt. Because of COVID-19, we have implemented a number of safe practices in our office.
prior to arrival at our Office
We ask that our personnel not come to our office if they would answer “yes” to any of the following questions, and we ask the same of our clients and visitors.
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or higher?
- Are you currently experiencing signs or symptoms of a respiratory infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat?
- In the last 14 days, have you personally, or have you had contact with someone who has: (a) received a confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19, (b) been under evaluation for COVID-19, or (c) been ill with a respiratory illness (fever, cough, sore throat or shortness of breath)?
If the answer is “yes” to any of the above questions, we ask for safety reasons that personnel, clients and visitors not come to our office. Please contact us so that we may make other arrangements to provide service.
While at Our Office
Please be aware that the safety measures practiced in our office include:
- Maintain 3 Ws — Wash hands frequently, Wear mask, and Wait/Walk six feet apart.
- Plan to arrive at the scheduled time, as we are avoiding having people wait in the reception area. Upon arrival, you will be directed to the conference room where your meeting will occur.
- In conference rooms or common areas, please maintain distances of 6 feet apart or wear masks. We have masks available.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of our attorneys or staff. A PDF version of our office COVID-19 safety guidelines can be accessed here.